Q1 2018 Outlook Update
Segal Marco’s Q1 update to our 2018 Investment Outlook helps you put recent market developments in perspective. Learn more about our near-term views on the world’s economies and the performance of specific asset classes.
Over the next 12 to 18 months, we expect:
- U.S. equity to perform in-line with our 10-year capital market assumptions.
- International and emerging market equity show signs of delivering returns that are modestly above our long-term forecast.
- Below normal returns for U.S. and non-U.S. core bonds.
- Emerging market debt and private credit appear to have the potential to post results that are slightly above our extended outlook.
- Neutral returns for private/illiquid markets relative to our long-term expectations for these asset classes.
Q1 2018 Investment Outlook Update
This webinar discusses the economic backdrop, factors and developments driving Segal Marco Advisors’ near-term asset class views, and how investors may want to adjust their strategy in response.