Q2 2018 Outlook Update
Segal Marco’s Q2 update to our 2018 Investment Outlook helps you put recent market developments in perspective. Learn more about our global macroeconomic views and near-term performance expectations for specific asset classes.
Over the next 12 to 18 months, we expect*:
- U.S. equity to perform in-line with our long-term assumptions.
- International and emerging market equity to deliver returns that are slightly above normal.
- Below normal returns for U.S. and non-U.S. core bonds.
- Opportunities for emerging market debt and private credit to perform slightly better than normal.
- Neutral returns for private/illiquid markets.
*The views represented for each of the asset classes are relative to our 10-year capital market assumptions.
Q2 2018 Investment Outlook Update
This webinar discusses the economic backdrop, factors and developments driving Segal Marco Advisors’ near-term asset class views, and how investors may want to adjust their strategy in response.